Registered nurse ("RN") is one of the popular occupations for Australian skilled migration. There are around 16,000 quotas available for RN to apply for independent skilled migration every financial year. Despite the large number of quotas available, the quotas have never been filled up completely. This may due to several factors like complicated application procedures and the anxiety about the career prospects in the new environment.
In view of this, we are proud to partner with Too Easy Nursing Career, a career counselling business in Brisbane, to launch a complete migration solution service to our RN clients .
The package is a complete migration solution dedicated to provide a hassle-free experience to our RN clients at a reasonable and affordable price. In addition to our migration and visa service, this package further extends to provide advice on registration, settlement and career development.
The main features are as follows:
- Comprehensive client-focused advisory service from the beginning to after you successfully settled in Australia
- Guide you through the entire Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency ("AHPRA") registration process
- Assess and advise you the available and suitable visa options
- Regular workshops on preparation for job application
- Support in advancing your career pathway
It includes six different stages:
Stage 1: Initial assessment for migration provided by registered migration professionals of FortuneChance
Stage 2: Client engagement
Stage 3: Preparation for AHPRA registration
Stage 4: Migration services provided by registered migration professionals of FortuneChance
Stage 5: Career coaching workshops
Stage 6: Ongoing follow up